Friday, July 25, 2008

Garage sale

Ann Overton, a Tassajara student from the 70s is having a Garage Sale to benefit Tassajara. These are the details:
  • Sat. July 26, 10AM to 3PM
  • 2407 Ward Street (near Telegraph) in Berkeley. Ward St. is 4 blocks north of Ashby.

Donations (Yes, please!)

  • Leaving things at my place when I'm not here doesn't work in this neighborhood. Please don't do this.
  • I'll be home to receive things on 1) Thursday, 7/24 3PM to 9:30PM and
  • Friday, 7/25 5pm to 9:30PM. (Apt. 1)
  • If those times don't work, email me.
  • Or just bring stuff the day of the sale. (Sat. 7/26)
  • I also come into the city a couple of times a week. It's possible that I could stop by and pick things up. email me.
  • Let's avoid stuff more that weighs more than 25 pounds. (If I have to lift it.)

Other things

  • Come buy things!
  • If you're feeling unusually generous you could come by and help out with set up, clean up, or just stop in for an hour or so, smile at everyone, and help sell things. email me.
  • A truly remarkable person would offer to swing by at the end (3pm) and take all the unsold stuff to goodwill. email me.

No comments: